We as developers agree that school can be a significant expense and know how difficult it can be for students and their families to make ends meet. Between home, tuition, books, and school, the fees of attending college or graduate school can just rise into the tens of thousands of dollars, if not more. To make things a bit easier for students and their families, we are happy to be offering a bi-yearly $1,000 scholarship to individuals who are currently attending or planning on attending a college or graduate school shortly.
To apply for the Fall 2018 scholarship competition, candidates must submit a 500+ word essay on the following topic:
- Effect of Intenet on Cabled Television.
As we said earlier in the Intro section will are offering a bi-yearly $1,000 scholarship amount.
The application guidelines are as follows:
- Essays must be received by November 15, 2018, 9 AM MST.
- Applicants should include their name, address and phone number.
- The applicant should state where they are currently attending or be planning to attend school in the body of their submission email.
- No additional information should be included.
How to Submit Applications
You can send us your essays on our scholarship email at [email protected].
How Applications will be reviewed
Once the application deadline has passed, the essays will be reviewed and judged based on the following criteria:
- Responsiveness to the question
- Grammar and style
- Thoughtfulness and originality
- The persuasiveness of the arguments presented
We look forward to reading your submissions and helping the winners meet their educations costs. The winner of the Fall 2018 scholarship will be announced on December 15, 2018. To contact us you can use our Contact Form or contact us at [email protected].
- Clayton Wilson – $1000
- Anna Mavrakis – $1000
- Kayla Gilchrist – $1,000
(Sorry we cannot provide their contact details unless it’s important)